Monday, May 20, 2013

Free Book Blowout - The Wrap-up

Today is the last day to download The Gates of Nottingham and So Many Secrets free on kindle. Without giving away too much, I will say that this has been by far my most successful promotion. Luckily, both novels got picked up by popular blogs, and I am very grateful for the help of those administrations.

The goal in all of this is, of course, to generate interest in both novels, but I will be pleased if readers simply enjoy them. Just for fun, here is a list of the songs I was listening to obsessively while writing these novels. I promise that they make no sense in context except perhaps by the mood set by each one.

The Gates of Nottingham:

White Wedding by Billy Idol
Lux Aterna by Clint Mansell
Angels by Within Temptation
My Immortal by Evanescence
Halo by Beyonce

So Many Secrets:

West End Girls by The Pet Shop Boys
Dream a Little Dream as performed by The Beautiful South
I'm on Fire by Bruce Sprinsteen
Dancin' by Chris Isaak
There Must be an Angel by The Eurythmics

No comments:

Post a Comment